LowPoly City Textured low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
- Huge contemporary city model, 2.3 x 3.4 km in size.
- About 1000 different buildings from suburban houses to high skyscrapers.
- Model units are meters and highest building is 200m high.
- All formats fully textured.
- 99 realistic textures for diffuse and alpha channels (or reflection maps) for windows.
- Textures for buildings (with rooftops), streets, parkings, green areas.
- Very reasonable polygon count in geometry.
- Perfect for flight simulations, driving games, FPS and the other types, also a great solution to architectural visualizations etc.
This product is available for (or higher):
- 3dsmax 2009 (textured)
- Cinema 4D R10 (textured)
- Maxwell Render 2.0 Standalone (MXS scene, textured)
- Maya 2009 (textured)
multi software file formats:
- 3ds (textured)
- obj (textured)
- fbx (textured)
file sizes (MB):
Every format of this model has been verified in software that is designed for.
By using this model in your project you are sure to please your client with a top class city model.
Also check out my other models of that type, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Thank you for your time.
keywords: city, lowpoly, textured, town, skyscraper, building, low, poly, cityscape, lowpolygon, buildings, polygon, urban, downtown, maxwell, render, mxs, studio, nyc, new, york, manhattan, architecture, exterior, street, realistic, large, structure, block, gameready, with, infrastructure, road, usa, us, game, detail, level, ready, detailed
|Number of objects||162|
|Objects with duplicate names||1|
|Objects with non-100% scale||2|
|Objects with Default names||2|
|Objects without materials||0|
|Scene bounding box size ( X / Y / Z )||109.55 m / 105.71 m / 6.84 m|
|Renderer Name||Default Scanline Renderer|
|Type of lighting||No lighting|
|Object name||Object type|
|View all 162 objects|
|Camera name||Camera type|
|Unique texture names||63|
|Relative texture paths||1|
|Absolute texture paths||0|
|Relative texture paths|
|Default material names||0|
|Material name||Material type||Number of textures|
|View all 158 materials|
|5 and more-sided polygons||0|
|Number of layers||1|
|Names of layers used in scene||Number of objects in layer|
CGTrader is starting to partner with other digital marketplaces and 3D Printing Services where 3D models from CGTrader are sold as source files or 3D printed physical form. Your models can be selected for selling on partners network only if you agree to distribute them. If model is sold as 3D printed item, you will earn 10% royalties of the manufacturing price. All royalties earned from the Partners' network will be added to your CGTrader monthly payout.
Other facts to consider: