Personnel Low-poly 3D model
High-quality models of personnel for scientific laboratory, hospital or office.
Compatible with the Epic skeleton. Includes a fully customizable blueprint. Opportunity of constructing many different NPCs.
Pack includes a fully ready projects on UnrealEngine4
This pack includes:
- 7 types of clothing
- 16 types of head and textures to them
- Each head has a hairstyle, a beard and eyebrows
- Fully customizable clothing (colors, pattern, etc.).
- In a blueprint there is a simple system of animation and movement along the spline
- Additional props (glasses, book, etc.).
- Each mesh have a LODs
- Average Triangle count: 4349 (max 28564 min 104) Attention: there is no facial animation
- a new body (see screenshots)
- the body has several additional normals (old and muscular body)
- now all heads switch with morphs
- added morphs to all clothing (hands, legs and torso)
- added winking
- redesigned hair shader
- Now the meshes of hair, beards and the head can be adjusted separately
- Some new civilian clothes
- New system of prints on T-shirts
- Fixed several bugs Attention. Apex does not work with morphs (this is relevant for SK_BioWorker_M, SK_Doctor2_Robe, SK_suit). To make the morphs work you need in the settings of the mesh in LOD0 in the item Clothes put None.