Draenei Male Full Rig and HumanIK Low-poly 3D model
Draenei Male Full Rig and HumanIK
Easily make realistic Pictures & Animations and add features to fit your personal Project!
--> Try the FREE Rig (Human Male) in my portfolio to test the compatibility and features of all rigs on your system!
Includes a Manual to help you with everything related to the rigs (see below for more info)
The mesh was rigged in Maya 2018 and the pictures are rendered with Arnold 5.
(Arnold is optional and the Maya file is backwards compatible)
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk Mudbox (or any other Sculpting software)
- Autodesk Motionbuilder
-- FEATURES --
- 2 Versions (Standard & HumanIK)
- Add your Armor of choice directly from the Game
- Dynamic Tentacles & Tail!
- Materials & Textures optimized for Arnold
- Normal & NCloth Hair
- Easily add additional Joints (Facial expressions, etc...)
- 19 aiStandardSurface Material Presets (Metal, Wood, Skin, etc...)
-- FILES --
1. Standard Rig
2. HumanIK Rig
3. 19 Arnold Material Presets
- Before use Checklist
- How to add Armor directly from the Game
- How to bind Armor to the Body
- How to add textures and materials
- How to Upgrade the Rig yourself with additional facial expressions, hand gestures, etc.
-- STANDARD-VERSION --
The Standard Rigged Version features FK-Controls and IK-Splines (Spine, Arms, Neck).
Full List of Body Controls:
- Arms: FK Upperarm/Forearm/Hand
- Leg: FK Thigh/Shin/Foot/Ball
- FK Shoulder
- IK Torso
- IK Hip
- 3 FK Controls for every Finger (2 for Thumb)
- Open & Close Eyes Driven Keys
- Open & Close Mouth Driven Key
- Moveable Eyes
Additional Driven Keys for:
- Fist/Hold Object
- Finger Spread
- Single Finger Curl
- Single Finger Scrunch
- Single Finger Lean
- Single Finger Relax
-- HUMANIK VERSION --
Full HumanIK Support:
- HumanIK features that the Standard rig does not support
- IK & FK Control Rig
-- DISCLAIMER --
This products main feature is the custom made support for 3D Software.
The original mesh was customized and is available for free on the official Blizzard websites.
The listed price reflects the added 3D-features to the base-mesh and does not intend to confuse buyers in buying an official Blizzard product.
World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are both trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries.
These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright Blizzard Entertainment.
No participation from Blizzard Entertainment was used in the construction of this product.
This product is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment.
All other trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners.