Godzilla kaiju titan Low-poly 3D model
Godzilla - King of the monster
- Update new Red atomic and Blue atomic skins - materials with emission maps (13/04/2021).
- Based on the concept of Godzilla 2014 the movie
- Already basic rigged (godzilla rig packed.blend) and has animation like the preview video (Godzilla animation packed.blend files)
- Texture maps resolution: 4096x4096 (include Substance Painter file for export other resolutions).
- Polycount: 106083 poly (multi subdivision levels Zbrush file attached)
- Suitable for both raytracing render and realtime render
- Preview video rendered by Eevee 128 samples (Blender 2.93)
- If my product not as good as you expected, please send me a message for feedback so I can give you a warranty and improve the quality of the store.
Godzilla is an enormous, destructive, prehistoric sea monster awakened and empowered by nuclear radiation. With the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Lucky Dragon 5 incident still fresh in the Japanese consciousness, Godzilla was conceived as a metaphor for nuclear weapons. Others have suggested that Godzilla is a metaphor for the United States, a giant beast woken from its slumber which then takes terrible vengeance on Japan. As the film series expanded, some stories took on less serious undertones, portraying Godzilla as an antihero, or a lesser threat who defends humanity. Later films address themes including Japan's forgetfulness over its imperial past, natural disasters and the human condition.