Rigged and Animated Ice dragon high-poly and Low-poly 3D model
Two versions of a high-poly and low-poly rigged and animated Ice dragon.
- Rigged and realistic loopable animated.
- Without any errors (missing textures or 3rd party plug-ins)
- Clean Edge Flow
- Real-world scale in any unit of measurement
- Only quads and tris, no N-Gons, fewest tris possible
- No visible UV stretching or obvious seams
- Model positioned at the origin [0,0,0]
- Model’s transforms reset
- No isolated vertices, coincident vertices, no coincident faces
No poles with more than 5 connecting edges
Low-poly faces count: 70922 (35500 Quads)
High-poly faces count: 1104256 (550000 Quads)
Vertex (low poly): 35642 The package does not include background, special effects, and music that showed on the video.
If you want any customization, animation, spacial effectes or rendering please contact us.
Help: There are two high-poly and low-poly model in the file. Each one is in a separated layer. The high-poly layer is hidden by default. We suggest following the steps below to get the best quality and fast animating.
- Let the high-quality layer stay hidden and animate the character.
- Unhide the high-quality layer and render it.
- Optionally you can add a Turbo smooth modifier for ultra-quality.