Kitty Hawk Poser Vue 3D model
The Wright Flyer (often retrospectively referred to as Flyer I and occasionally Kitty Hawk) was the first powered aircraft designed and built by the Wright brothers. It is considered by many to be the first successful powered, piloted aircraft.
The Flyer was a canard biplane configuration. The pilot flew lying on his stomach on the lower wing with his head toward the front of the craft. He steered by moving a cradle attached to his hips. The cradle pulled wires which warped the wings and turned the rudder.
Product Features (Poser):
* Model built entirely with 3-sided polygons.
* Right and left propellers rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Take-off railroad track included as a separate body part: move, rotate, or hide from the scene to suit the needs of your scene.
* Templates are included.
Product Features (Vue):
* Vue object: includes vob file: 41,800 polygons
* All of the parts have their joint centers set for easier animation.