Commercial Passenger Aircraft 767 for Poser 3D model
From Wikipedia... The Boeing 767, a widebody jet, was introduced at around the same time as the 757, its narrowbody sister. The 767 has a seat-to-aisle ratio in economy class of 3.5 seats per aisle, making for quicker food service and quicker exit of the plane than many other jetliners, which typically have between four and six seats per aisle in economy class. The flight decks of the Boeing 757 and 767 are very similar and as a result - after a short conversion course - pilots rated in the 757 are also qualified to fly the 767 and vice versa.
With the 707 aging, Boeing decided to offer a midsize plane to fit in between the 727/737/757 and the 747. With the fuselage width of 15 ft 6 in, it cuts the difference between the aircraft in half. It is offered in a twin aisle configuration of 2+3+2 in economy with the most common business configuration of 2+2+2. It is possible in some charter configurations to squeeze an extra seat for a 2+4+2 configuration, however the seats are very narrow and this is not common.
- Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png.
- Tail rudder can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
- Landing gear can be hidden or shown.
- Landing gear doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
- Two sets of left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down. -An ERC dial on the BODY raises or lowers both flaps. -A second ERC dial on the BODY raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
- The left and right rear wing flaps (ailerons) can rotate up and down. -An ERC dial on the BODY raises or lowers both flaps. -A second ERC dial on the BODY raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
- Includes blade blur material and MAT poses to swap between blade blur and engine fans.
- Hide/ show landing gear pose, which also opens and closes the landing gear doors.
- Hide/ show blade blur/ engine fans.
- MAT Poses: -British Airlines (with a British bus on the tail) -Northern Airways (yellow stripe) -Patriotic Airlines (red and blue stripe)
- Texture templates are included for all materials
Note: this model is designed for medium to long-range shots. Because of this, the doors do not open and there is no interior or cockpit.