Where is my money? :)

Discussion started by Victor-AL

I bought a product in early July 2020. My payment agreement is verified earlier. Money did not come to my PayPal. What is it? Thank u :)

Answers

Posted over 3 years ago

No one got paid for last month yet. The payment period ends on the 15th of every month and payments are sent out between the 17th and 23rd usually, depending on holidays, location, etc. So if you had a purchase last month, and it meets the minimum payout requirement, then you will be paid this month. If you have a look in your Sales Summary, and click on Payments Information, it will tell you something like "To be paid until 20th of this month". If you didn't meet the minimum requirement for payouts, then it will be held until you make the minimum.

luxxeon wrote
luxxeon
I'm sorry, I'm incorrect. Payments go out on the 15th to 20th (depending on holidays or delays that month), but the pay periods are for the entire previous month, so they would end at the end of the month. My error. Still, no one has been paid for their July earnings yet. Those payments go out on the week of the 20th.
Posted over 3 years ago

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

The collected royalties will be paid until the 20th day of the following month. For example, royalties collected over July are paid until the 20th day of August.

Kindly,

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat