Fiat 500 car rental building

Discussion started by ainaritxu14

This is a model of Fiat 500 car rental low poly building. This is made with Autodesk Maya 2018, iluminated and rendered in Arnold 2018. The objects contains Uvs and the textures.

This model contains the building of fiat 500 car rental and three different colours of fiat 500 inside. Apart from the a lot of cars, inside the building there is a little room simulating like a little office of a car rental. In this room we can see a table with a chair and some selves.

The Fiat 500 are high/medium quiality models . This pack contains three fiat 500 in three different colors: black, red and blue. This cars have a lot of details outside, but the inside part only has the chairs, mirror and tyre wheel for simulate some interior.

This model can be used for any type of work as: videogame, render, video, animation film...

This zip contains : all the textures, the renders, .mb Maya file, and . fbx and .obj file.

I hope you like it, if you have any doubt or any question about it contact me without any problem! I will help you as soon as possible, if you like it I will aprecciate if you could give your personal review! Thanks!

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/architectural/e...

Answers

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat