3D Printing Loves You: 10 Creative Valentine's Day Gifts For Her
It's that dreadful time of the year when you're beginning to juggle ideas how to throw a romantic surprise for your SO (or you should be?..). So let me ask you - how's it going? Unless you're Mr Perfect, it's probably driving you nuts and you're secretly hoping this year you'll somehow agree on a no-gifts type of celebration. Well, let me tell you something. Even if you get so lucky that your partner releases you from this duty, do not believe it. Just. Don't. It's a trap and you know it. Take a moment to get some 3D printspiration and rock this silly day like a real Romeo.
1. Totally Personalized 3D Printed Personalized Sleek Candle Holder Set by LazuliCustomDesign. A truly one-of-a-kind gift: you can choose two letters to be custom added to the original design.
3. SWANclothing Lattice 3d Print Garters in Steel by SWANclothing. Meant to be worn on thighs, this unique garter design will be an unexpected, but a pleasantly surprising gift. She will appreciate the effort.
6. Wood style gifts by Esway. Do you want to go for something bigger and more nontraditional? How about an entire set of accessories in authentic Chinese style?
A set of 3D-printed accessories in Chinese style.
7. Rings by WONDERgarage. Want go down on one knee this year but struggle to afford the perfect ring? Here are a few beautiful designs for those who love each other too much to worry about the ring being too cheap.
Price: from $24.22
9. Love is in the air by msen. Sometimes little things bring the most joy, so why not try your luck with a cute miniature?
10. Earth Hollow by WelshDesigns. Or you can just put the (3D printable) Earth at her feet?..
This is the year that she will truly realize...