1 / 27
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
- A 3D printed 1/12 articulated action figure of SPIDER MAN
- (the color of the model is depend of the color of the filament i colored my version manually)
- Because of the difference in accuracy between 3d printers if the parts don't fit you can drill it or you can cut small parts of the plastic until it fit.
- assembling the 3D printed parts:
- - this model was printed by Ender 3 pro FDM printer with Esun PLA+ Filament so im not sure if it can be printed by resin printer.
- - this model is not recommended for completed beginners in 3d printing because it need some experience in 3d printing to be made.
- 3D printing settings
- Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Nozzle: 0.4
- Need Supports: Yes
- Filament: PLA
- Infill: 40%
- initial layer height: 0.2
- top/ bottom line width: 0.3
- brim line width : 0.4
- wall thickness: 1.2
- prin speed: 42
- build plate adhesion type : brim
So far it looks good. It would be nice if there were assembly instructions