Santa Claus Print P1 3D print model
Santa Claus Print P1
- MALE HIGH POLY MODEL Age between 51-60 years.
- Santa Claus model with his bag of gits.
- The model has an special base as snow.
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web.
- 1/16 Scale model.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below).
- The height of the human figure is about 257mm.
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with a base.
- Best printing results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
- All models in the figure are printed separately.
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure of Santa Claus.
- 1 Mesh Model. Sack.
- 1 Mesh Model. Rope.
- 1 Mesh Model. Snow base.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
Santa Claus, Santa Claus, Old Man Pascuero or San Nicolás are some of the names by which the legendary character is universally known who, according to Western culture, brings gifts to children for Christmas (the night of December 24 to 25).
It is a character based on the figure of the Christian bishop of Greek origin named Nicolás, who lived in the 4th century in Anatolia, in the Lycian valleys (in present-day Turkey). He was one of the people most revered by Christians in the Middle Ages, whose relics are still preserved today in the Basilica of San Nicolás in Bari, Italy.
Original mesh done on:
Blender 2.9 or superior.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
Scene Details: No textures No UV No Lights and enviroment on scene No compositing on scene
Hope you like it! Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Visit the webs:
Tutorials: http://www.artejaolstudios.com/tutorials/ http://www.artejaolstudios.com/tutorial-scaling-artejaol-soldiers/ http://www.artejaol.com/index.php/tutorials/