PLAGUE DOCTOR on Europe between the 17th - 18th centuries
Hans Plague Doctor PDS001
- 1/25 SCALE OF THE MINIATURES.
- Model could be difficult to print. Printing is the responsibility of the printer.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below or go to ARTEJAOLSTUDIOS).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.(depends of the model)
- Mesh can separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- BEST PRINTING results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
- Plague doctor model with objects, clothes and equipment.
- European doctor with different equipment. Stand pose.
- The model has (or not) a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web. (The written information may have typographical errors and the shape and number of models are shown with pictures, being the final reference of the product).
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure and base merged or figure only.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
A Black Plague doctor was a specialist doctor who treated those who suffered from the plague.
They were specifically voted for by towns that had many plague victims in times of epidemic. Because the city was the one that paid their wages, they took care of all the citizens, both rich and poor, regardless of which city they were from.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.