1 / 32
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
AMERICAN SOLDIER ON WW2 WAR Age between 20-35 years
American soldier ww2 Shoot Cover A10
- American soldier model with guns (M1918 Browning) and objects (3d print model).
- American soldier model with guns, clothes and more. Model shooting covered.
- Soldier model of the Second World War. Allies armies.
- The model has a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web.
- 1/25 Scale models.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.
- Mesh can separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- Best printing results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
Number of meshes:
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure and base merged or figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. Wall for covering.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
The Browning Automatic Rifle or BAR (an acronym for the original English name Browning Automatic Rifle) is part of a series of automatic rifles and light machine guns used by the United States and many other countries during the 20th century.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
No Lights and enviroment on scene
No compositing on scene
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.