AMERICAN SOLDIER ON WW2 WAR Age between 18-30 years
American soldiers ww2 Pack A10
- American soldiers model with guns (M1918 Browning, M1903 Springfield, Thompson M1A1...etc) and objects (see pictures).
- American soldier model with guns, clothes and more. Model meshes in various positions.
- Soldiers models of the Second World War. Allies armies.
- The model has a circular, elliptical base or other shape (depends on the model).
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web.
- 1/25 Scale models.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.
- Mesh can separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- Best printing results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
Meshes of the`pack:
- 2 Meshes Models. American soldier ww2 Shoot Cover A10 and Wall1 for covering.
- 2 Meshes Models. American soldier ww2 sit A10 and rocks for sitting.
- 1 American soldier ww2 M7 Grenade A10.
- 1 American soldier ww2 M7 Grenade2 A10
- 1 American soldier ww2 carring wounded A10
- 1 Mesh Model. Us american Soldier with a M1903 Springfield gun.
- 1 Mesh Model. Us american Soldier with a Thompson M1A1 gun.
- 1 Mesh Model. Wall2 cracked.
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure of a US soldier loading the M2 mortar.
- 1 Mesh Model. Figure of a US soldier covering his Ears.
- 1 Mesh Model. M2 Mortar.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
The M1 Garand (formally US rifle, caliber .30, M1, Rifle, Caliber .30, M1 or US Rifle, Cal. .30, M1) is a .30 caliber semi-automatic rifle that was the standard service rifle of the United States.
The M1903 Springfield is a bolt-action rifle adopted by the US military in the first decade of the 20th century.
The Thompson is an American submachine gun, designed by John Taliaferro Thompson in 1919, which gained a bad name during the Prohibition era.
Original mesh done on:
Blender 2.8 or superior.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
No Lights and enviroment on scene
No compositing on scene
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Visit the webs: