1) All HP-poly and LP-poly versions of models are presented in the archives.
2) Provided texture(2048x2048) + HDRI map;
3) There is a high-quality UVI scan on all elements;
4) Different versions of 3ds Max scenes are provided:
5) The model is ready for 3D printing. Each version of the model in the corresponding STL-format. The archive contains all 3 models for your taste. If you want to use this 3D model for other purposes (not 3D printing), then I have attached all the necessary files for this, and an archive with all the necessary textures for further work.
6) The modifiers due to which work with the model was performed were not merged with the model in 3ds max scenes. This means that you easily have access to different versions of the model, both HP-poly and LP-poly.
7) If you have any questions about the model - let me know and I will help you!
Enjoy the use!)