Moon Voyage Brooch And Pendant 3D print model
Trip To The Moon Brooch (And Pendant) 3d model
This is a little brooch I made was inspired by Georgies Melies' famous short film Le Voyage dans la Lune (1902). An influental classic of early cinema that had bring the creativity, magic and wizardry to the cinematic medium. This brooch (or pendant) could be a good present for a cinephile like myself or any film enthusiast.
Diameter of the brooch is about 20 mm and height is about 4mm. This model is not hollowed (without deepening) and doesn't have needle or lock.
Contact me if you need any adjustments, changes or redesign. I'll be happy to help!
Files that you're gonna get:
- 2 healed .stl files of brooch model (hi-poly and low-poly);
- 2 healed .stl files of pendant model (hi-poly and low-poly);
- 2 .obj files of brooch model that are not merged (hi-poly and low-poly);
- polygrouped .ztl files for Zbrush;
- .obj and .stl file of simple loop for pendant;
- .rar archive with all files together;
Model is healed, fixed and ready for prototyping on 3D printing and CNC.