CNC Ready V guitar original design - 2 headstock options 3D print model
This is an original electric guitar concept I designed, inspired by some of Dean's designs. Features:
- CNC machineable, comes with editable Fusion360 files for modifying, machining or simply just learning from them.
- 2 different headstock designs you can choose from, Dean style or in-line tuners.
- Many carves in the body and neck that serve visual and ergonomic purposes.
- Set neck for ease of production, but the neck and body are carved in a way that it looks and plays like it's a neck-through.
- Original headstock concept that retains space for nearly all standard tuners while giving them a cool raised look.
- String through design, can be modifier for whatever bridge that will be used since the files are included.
- 3 Degree angled neck by default, so no manual setup work is needed at the default configuration.
- Reasonably sized electronics cavity for 1 volume and 1 pickup switcher and a well placed output jack.
- Designed for 2 humbucking pickups.
- Fusion 360 .f3d file
- Step (.stp/.step) and IGES (.iges) files
- Blender 2.91 (.blend) that I used for rendering
- STL files
This product has no reviews yet