3D Printable Quick-Connect Quadcopter 3D print model
This is a 3D Printable model of a Quadcopter that has designed with many features that you normally would not find on the average copter.
Some of these features include the following:
- Quick Connectable and Dis-connectable arms, allowing you to easily transport the copter and disassemble it on the go!
- Fold-able assembly, allowing you to easily change the orientation of the frame from X to Dead Cat style and everything in between!
- Super lightweight Makeup, giving you longer flight times, and larger weight load possibilities!
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced middle structure to give the frame optimum strength and efficiency!
- Easy assembly, only requiring few tools and resources.
- The Quick-Connects have holes built into the booms and main body made to accomidate glue-in 3.5mm bullet connectors! Not only making a physical connection, but also make an electrical connection! This means no more hard to dis-connect wires!
This just names a few features of this frame, its your job to help find all of the others!
This frame requires a few things to be flyable, this includes screws smaller than .2" in diameter, and 2 5.5" X 5.5" Carbon fiber plates, which you can all find in the internet with ease.
- quick connect
- raspberry pi
- hobby diy