BABY YODA USING THE FORCE V2 3D print model
BABY YODA FROM THE SERIES THE MANDALORIAN
Version 2.1 free update. Ready for print.
- 5 Different expressions (1 more than v1.0)
- Sliced ears, with 3 new different options
- Body adapted with joints and adapter for 1.0 heads. Original body courtesy of Sean Fields of Project 842
- Fixed body proportion
- Fixed some printing little errors
- Extra c u t e n e s s
- Added magnet indents
- Added faces and ears without skin texture.
- Size changed, now in 1:1 scale (real scale)
Yoda is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas, first appearing in the 1980 film The Empire Strikes Back. In the original trilogy, he trains Luke Skywalker to fight against the Galactic Empire. In the prequel trilogy, he is amongst the most powerful members of the Jedi Order and a general of clone troopers during the Clone Wars. Before his death in Return of the Jedi at the age of 900, Yoda was the oldest living character in the Star Wars franchise in canon, until the introduction of Maz Kanata in The Force Awakens.