Sculpture of Santa Claus 3D print model
Sculpture of a Santa Claus for 3D printing, with a good amount of subdivisions to achieve a smoother result, and with a base to give more resistance and balance to the model.
- The sculpture has no color, since that is defined by the material with which the figure will be printed. After printing the sculpture, I recommend painting it as shown in the first presentation image. It will be fun!
You can use it for whatever you want. For example, when printing it in 3D, you can use it to decorate the home or an event, to celebrate Christmas, to give it to someone you love, paint it and make it a hobby, or use it as a toy.
Natively, the work was done in Blender v2.79, and saved in .blend file. Also, the work was exported to the following formats for better compatibility: Stereolithography (.stl), Autodesk FBX (.fbx), OBJ (.obj .mtl), PLY, X3D, DAE.
Length (X): 1.10 cm / Width (Y): 1.12 cm / Height (Z): 2.21 cm
(The measurements can be changed in any printing or 3D design software)
- Santa Claus.blend (Native format)
- Santa Claus.stl (Recommended for 3D printing)
- Santa Claus.obj and .mtl (Alternative format for 3D printing)
- Santa Claus.fbx (Format for Autodesk)
- Santa Claus.ply (Alternative format for 3D printing)
- Santa Claus.dae (Alternative format)
- Santa Claus.x3d (Alternative format)
- Previews.zip (Thumbnails included for the presentation of the 3d model)
Faces: 189,416 / Verts: 189,634
If you have a 3D printer at home, remember to configure the measurements and the material with which the sculpture will be printed.
If you are going to print the sculpture to a company, I recommend it to be a professional 3D printing service. Always remember to specify to the company the measurements and the material you want in the sculpture.
Painting the sculpture after printing it will be very fun!
Please, any gratefuls, questions, or complaints, leave in the comments or send me a private message. I will try to answer as soon as possible.