The Winner Low Poly Trophy 3D print model
The Winner Low Poly Trophy for 3D Print
The trophy that is given to the winner
Sculpture of a strong man proudly holding a cup. It represents glory and greatness. Every lover of Low Poly and sports should have this sculpture at home!
Modern and minimalist. It has a careful design with low counting of triangulated faces, which form the figure of an anatomically correct muscular man. It has a heavy base, which gives it a better stability and great center of gravity.
A trophy of glory that can be awarded to any winner of a contest, sport, or competition. It can also be given to any respectable or important person as an honorable trophy. However, it is a great piece of decoration for any institution, school, office, or room.
Low Poly - Triangulated faces. Verts: 1,016 / Faces: 2,520
- The_Winner.blend (Native format)
- The_Winner.stl (Recommended format for 3D printing)
- The_Winner.obj (Generic format)
- The_Winner.3ds (Autodesk 3ds format)
- The_Winner.fbx (Filmbox format)
- The_Winner.dae (Collada format)
- The_Winner.ply (Polygon file format)
- The_Winner.dxf (Drawing exchange format for AutoCAD)
- The_Winner.x3d (Format for OpenGL and more)
HD_Renders_without_watermark.zip (High resolution Renders and previews) Readme.pdf (File with basic information)
Width (X): 3.47 cm / Long (Y): 3.29 cm / Height (Z): 9.0 cm Equivalent to: 1.36 x 1.29 x 3.54 in
- The measurements can be changed with any 3D management software
The 3D model is completely hollow and closed, ready for 3D printing
Only $ 13.99 USD (Thirteen dollars and ninety-nine cents)
- If you have a 3D printer at home, remember when printing in 3D, specify in the software the desired measurements, and the system of units (metric or imperial)
- 3D printing material defines the color and strength of the object, so choose the material carefully before printing.
- If you are going to print the sculpture to a company, I recommend it to be a professional 3D printing service. Always remember to specify to the company the measurements, the material, and the color you want in the sculpture.
Please, any gratefuls, questions, or complaints, leave in the comments or send me a private message. I will try to answer as soon as possible.