1 / 22
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
For some, bounty hunting is a complicated profession. For others, it is a way of life. When one chooses to walk the way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey.
This listing is for my sculptural interpretation of Din Djarin's Beskar Helmet
- Carefully matched for accuracy [I consider this quite accurate, but do not claim 100% accuracy on any of my models. Please ensure you like the sculpt before purchasing! I will not be making revisions at this time.]
- Chicago screw attachment points for ear pieces as well as Visor mount!
- Improved design with hidden Mandible brace in front for added stability
- My signature EZ visor Support system for a cleaner print with very minimal support! Save material and time with this option!
- Mohawkless option for people wanting Din's helmet shape in a more general post imperial Mando look!
- a Range Finder with RF ear option that can be attached via chicago screws and swapped out on a whim with normal ear pieces.
- Split in half versions for those printing on large resin printers that do not fit the full helmet
- 6 way split versions for those with smaller printers like the Ender 3
3D Files are meant as personal use and not to be sold, remixed, or shared with or by anyone.
PM me if you wish to sell finished commissioned pieces or 3d prints!
Beautiful Model and one of the most accurate I've seen! Josh Has a great mind for details and it definitely shows in his models. I will be back to his shop to buy more HQ models that he offers. Also his customer service is top notch!