Cubic Gyroid Sculpture 3D print model
Now including Blender 2.83 scene file with Eevee render settings and materials!
- Solid, manifold topology in compliance with 3d Printing rules and standards.
- Blender 2.83 scene ready to render with Eevee materials and settings.
- Low poly base objects in Blender scene file with subdivision surface modifier.
- STL file included for 3d printing (SLS printing recommended)
- FBX and OBJ formats included
X = 42.7 mm
Y = 42.4 mm
Z = 36.3 mm
Evolved from a cuboctahedron Archimedean solid, this cubic gyroid abstract showcases some lovely symmetry and curvature. The .blend file contains the lowpoly base mesh used to construct this shape for 3d printing! Perfect for editing or use in motion graphics animation. This object makes a wonderful desktop showpiece, and perfect addition to any 3d printed mathematical art collection.