Merkaba Sculpture 3D print model
A symbol of early Jewish mysticism, and basis for Metatron's Cube, this stellated octahedron shape known as Merkaba, has been part of spirituality and religious iconography for ages. A perfect addition to your 3D printed mathematical art collection and desktop showpieces. A maker tutorial video is also available for modeling in 3dsmax or Blender.
- Solid, manifold topology in compliance with 3d Printing rules and standards.
- High Poly OBJ mesh included.
- High Poly STL mesh included.
- Recommended for printing with SLS or TwoCure Resin printers without support material.
- Additional support structure material will be required for most standard 3d printers.
X = 9.982 mm
Y = 9.930 mm
Z = 9.898 mm