Merkaba Sculpture 3D print model
Updated! I have uploaded a new version of this model in all file formats. This latest version is much more durable, with an overall size of 15mm and wall thickness of 2mm, this model should be able to withstand support removal after printing on most FDM or extrusion printers. The geometry has also been optimized to contain far fewer polygons, and simple UVW mapping has been added for SLS sandstone color printing or texture mapping.
A symbol of early Jewish mysticism, and the basis for Metatron's Cube, this stellated octahedron shape is known as Merkaba, has been part of spirituality and religious iconography for ages. A perfect addition to your 3D printed mathematical art collection and desktop showpieces. A maker tutorial video is also available for modeling in 3dsmax or Blender.
- Solid, manifold topology in compliance with 3d Printing rules and standards.
- High Poly OBJ mesh included.
- High Poly STL mesh included.
- Recommended for printing with SLS or TwoCure Resin printers without support material.
- Additional support structure material will be required for most standard 3d printers.
X = 15 mm
Y = 15 mm
Z = 15 mm
Overall Thickness = 2 mm