1 / 23
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Sunseeker Predator 130 superyacht highly detailed 3d model
This highly detailed yacht model comes in the following formats:
-obj (exported from 3ds max 2012 with Blender Preset, no materials!)
(This means that obj may need some manual tweaking of the materials and assigning of textures to make it ready to render.)
- there are white + black versions of the yacht included
- textures are included (unzip in same folder as max files), maybe you'll have to relink because of different
path structure (you can use the free relink bitmaps script by Colin Senner)
The max scenes contain a separate layer with (Corona/Vray) lights - this is useful for night shots.
(without blue underwater lights - they were added in postproduction).
The max scenes are clean and organized with layers and a few named objects and materials.
- the mesh is not made for subdivision, but still highly detailed
- the model is not suitable for 3d printing
- the scene setups and environments from the preview renders are not included
- NEW 2020: a bonus scene by night for max 2017 + Corona 6
NO MTL FILE WITH MY DOWNLOAD FOR OBJ. WHERE CAN I FIND IT AND IS THIS MODEL BLE TO BE USED IN UE5?Good model!Thanks for the model - brilliant and for the price amazing.
I use C4D (and I would point out I'm a relatively new 3D artist) so I started off using the OBJ version and then tried out the FBX version which worked better for me as it tied in with the tex files in the pbr folder. It's a great model and a good starting point in any project although for me it wasn't a straight out of the box solution (because there was no C4D conversion - but it was the sort of model I wanted). I'm starting to get some great results so thank you!