1 / 15
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Lowpoly-Model of a truck wheel delivered with PBR-Textures
- Overall Count: 4826 Vertices - 4592 faces
- The model is subdivision-ready.
- The model is organized in one object. You can easily separate the tire from the rim if needed.
- The model is in real world scale, diameter of the full wheel is 1163mm, the outer wide is 363mm.
- The model is low-poly, all maps were baked out of a high-poly-model.
- No plugin needed.
Formats: blender 2.93 (native) / fbx / obj
- PBR based textures: DIFFUSE - METALNESS - ROUGHNESS - NORMAL
- The complete wheel (tire and rim) uses one texture set, the model comes with a proper non-overlapping UV-Map and refers to delivered textures.
- The model is delivered with two variations of textures - regular and grunged. Please refer to preview-pictures.
- Texture Sets in 2048 x 2048 (2K) / 4096 x 4096 (4K) / 6144 x 6144 (6K) - 24 texture maps at all, that you will find in the download-section in zwo .zip-folders.
- Every texture map has a logical, consistent name.
- To keep model-files in small size, textures are not packed in the delivered file formats and have to be downloaded and assigned separately.
The 6K-texture-sets was used for the previews.
The studio-setup is not included.
The model is not concepted for 3d-printing.
Thanks for purchasing - Enjoy the model - Happy Rendering!