Rosenbauer RT Fire Truck 3D model
Extremely detailed, rigged model of a Rosenbauer Revolutionary Technology (RT) Hybrid Fire Truck. Original file created in Blender 2.91 for Cycles and Eevee render engines. Rosenbauer RT is a new generation electric-hybrid multipurpose fire truck with 490 HP electric power and 272 HP diesel power as range extender and is the industrialized version of their revolutionary Concept Fire Truck (CFT). Besides the hybrid powertrain it features air suspensions, 4-wheel-steering, electronic side mirrors and large digital displays in the cockpit.
- Correct scaling
- Detailed exterior and interiors
- Fully rigged: front steering, back steering, air suspension, front doors, crew doors, storage blinds, front seats rotation
- Optimized polygon count
- Objects named and organized in collections (see Screenshot)
- Materials are named
- Mostly procedural textures
- Where image textures are used, UV unwrapping done and image textures (including .blend and gimp files) part of download
- Clean meshes: only quads (no n-gons and no triangles)
Important: OBJ, STL, PLY, GLB and FBX are delivered with all modifiers (incl. subdivision) applied, NO MATERIALS and NO RIGGING.
Blender 2.91 file for Cycles and Eeve containing:
- Machine model
- Full armature: about 15 easy-to-use movements mapped onto clearly identifiable bones - see screenshot
- Basic scene (as used for rendering most example images) with lights, ground and cam in dedicated collection
- Simple wheel animation
.obj , .fbx, .stl,.ply
Export from blender only / no scene with no materials / no rigging. On request an export in a specific pose is possible. See screenshots.
Note: City scene not included. HDRi used in the scene: Königsallee by Greg Zaal (CC0) https://hdrihaven.com/hdri/?h=konigsallee