1 / 28
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Extremely detailed, rigged model of a Prinoth New Leitwolf snow groomer. Original file created in Blender 2.83 for Cycles and Eevee render engines.
- Fully rigged: front shield 4 degrees of movement as well as side shield extensions, tiller with 5 degree of freedom as well as side flaps, winch rotation and doors, tracks
- Correct scaling
- Optimized polygon count
- Objects named and organized in collections (see Screenshot)
- Materials are named
- Mostly procedural textures
- Where image textures are used, UV unwrapping done and image textures (including .blend and gimp files) part of download
- Clean meshes: only quads (no n-gons and no triangles)
- For tracks animation a pyhton script is delivered that calcuates track movement speed
- Important: OBJ, STL, PLY and FBX are delivered with all modifiers (incl. subdivision) applied, NO MATERIALS and NO RIGGING.
Blender 2.83 (long term supported version) file for Cycles and Eeve containing:
- Machine model
- Full Armature: about 20 easy-to-use movements mapped onto clearly identifiable bones - see screenshot (while in the background a few dozen bones handle the main movements themeselves, but also hose and electric wire animations
- Basic scene (as used for rendering most example images) with lights, ground and cam in dedicated collection
.obj , .fbx, .stl,.ply
Export from blender only / no scene with no materials / no rigging. On request an export in a specific pose is possible.
Note: Snowy scene.not included.
HDRi used in the scene: Snowy Forest Path 02 by Oliksiy Yakovlyev (CC0)