Rosenbauer AT Fire Truck 3D model
Extremely detailed, rigged model of a Rosenbauer Advanced Technology (AT3) 2020 Fire Truck. Original file created in Blender 2.93 LTS for Cycles and Eevee render engines.
- Correct scaling
- Detailed exterior and interiors
- Fully rigged: steering, front doors, crew doors, storage blinds, back door (pump access), footboards
- Optimized polygon count
- Objects named and organized in collections (see Screenshot)
- Materials are named
- Mostly procedural textures
- Where image textures are used, UV unwrapping done and image textures (including .blend and gimp files) part of download
- Clean meshes: only quads (no n-gons and no triangles)
Important: OBJ, STL, PLY, GLB and FBX are delivered with all modifiers (incl. subdivision) applied, NO MATERIALS and NO RIGGING.
Blender 2.93 LTS file for Cycles and Eeve containing:
- Machine model
- Full armature: about 15 easy-to-use movements mapped onto clearly identifiable bones - see screenshot
- Basic scene (as used for rendering most example images) with lights, ground and cam in dedicated collection
.obj , .fbx, .stl,.ply
Export from blender only / no scene with no materials / no rigging. On request an export in a specific pose is possible. See screenshots.
Note: City scene not included. HDRi used in the scene: Königsallee by Greg Zaal (CC0) https://hdrihaven.com/hdri/?h=konigsallee
HDRi used in other renderings: Piazza San Marco by Greg Zaal (CC0) https://hdrihaven.com/hdri/?c=urban&h=piazza_san_marco