54 Playing Cards 3D model
54 Playing Cards.
A playing card is a piece of specially prepared card stock, heavy paper, thin cardboard, plastic-coated paper, cotton-paper blend, or thin plastic that is marked with distinguishing motifs.
- Low quality polygonal model.
- Real size.
- Clean topology and only quads.
- Four different materials are included.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- All objects have fully unwrapped UVs.
- Renders have no post-processing.
- All the objects of the model are named.
- UVW and Image Textures resolutions: 2048x2048.
- Four UVW (for Diamonds, for Hearts, for Spades, for Clubs).
- 3ds Max 2018 +Corona Render.
- 3ds Max 2017 +Corona Render.
- 3ds Max 2016 +Corona Render.
- 3ds Max 2015 +Corona Render.
- 3DS (MultiFormat)
- FBX 2018.
- FBX 2016-2017.
- FBX 2014-2015.
- OBJ for 3Ds max (MultiFormat).
- OBJ for Blender (MultiFormat).
- Length: 88.9mm.
- Width: 57.15mm.
- Height: 0.45mm.
Polygons and Vertices:
- Polygons: 664.
- Vertices: 666.
Total (52 Cards):
- Polygons: 34528.
- Vertices: 34632.
- Units in all formats: Millimeters.