Tennis Racket Low-poly 3D model
Detailed Description Info:
Model: Tennis Racket Media Type: 3D Model Geometry: Quads/Tris Polygon Count: 36431 Vertice Count: 37936 Textures: Yes Materials: Yes Rigged: No Animated: No UV Mapped: Yes Unwrapped UV's: Yes Non Overlapping
I have also added a zip folder called PBR racket containing a maya and fbx low poly version along with Diffuse, normal, gloss and specular pbr maps. There is a 3k tris version as well as a 10k tri version and the 10k version is shown in the sketchfab preview.
Originally modeled in Autodesk Maya 2013. Final images rendered with Keyshot. The Autodesk Maya zip file contains Keyshot and standard materials scenes.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Autodesk Maya models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No namespace issues when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Autodesk Maya Mb Scene
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- Cinema 4D (Multi Format)
- Keyshot 4.2
Every model has been checked with the required software.
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.
For other models be sure to check out our entire catalog on CG Trader!