Ayrton Senna Helmet 1988 Low-poly 3D model
This is a model of a Ayrton Senna's Helmet from 1988 when he won his first world championship. This is the helmet he used in his 1st year with McLaren. It comes with a clear visor and a tinted visor and is fully rigged.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
- The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- This model contains 12 separate objects.
- This model is rendered in V-Ray
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.1 as Renderer.
- Lights and cameras are included in the file.
- There are 5 textures in scene.
- Textures are sized from 420x420 to 4096x4096.
- PNG Texture included.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- Units used: centimeters.
- Scene objects are organized by groups.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
- Originally created with 3DS Max 2012.
- File formats other than 3DS Max were exported smoothed.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support.