Ayrton Senna Helmet 1986 Low-poly 3D model
This is a model of a Ayrton Senna's Helmet from 1986. This is the helmet he used in his second year with Lotus. He had 8 pull positions and won 2 grand prix in Spain (Jerez) and the US (Detroit). It comes with a clear visor and a tinted visor and is fully rigged.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
- The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- This model contains 3 separate objects.
- This model contains 3,728 polygons with Meshsmooth OFF.
- This model contains 137,020 polygons with Meshsmooth ON (2 Iterations).
- This model is included in two versions V-Ray and mental ray. Both have materials and textures included.
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.1 as Renderer.
- Lights and cameras are included in the file.
- There are 5 textures in scene.
- Textures are sized from 420x420 to 4096x4096.
- Multiple Texture Resolutions are included.
- PNG Texture included.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- Units used: centimeters.
- Scene objects are organized by groups.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
- Originally created with 3DS Max 2012.
- File formats other than 3DS Max were exported smoothed.
- Other formats exported: OBJ, 3DS, MAX (2012), FBX.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support.