Tactical Smith and Wesson MP9 9MM Handgun Low-poly 3D model
Game ready model of a Smith and Wesson M&P9 chambered in 9x19mm.
Two different slides, 3 different barrels, a compensator, 2 sights, a standard magazine, and an extended magazine are included.
The 9mm cartridge included features a 115GR Federal HST hollow point bullet and a nickle plated piece of brass.
The standard magazine has a 17 round capacity and the extended magazine has a 22 round capacity.
- WAR Afterburner Slide: 2,122 Verts and 4,264 Tris
- WAR Afterburner Slide Cover Plate: 68 Verts and 132 Tris
- Agency Arms Slide: 993 Verts and 2,007 Tris
- Agency Arms Slide Cover Plate: 102 Verts and 200 Tris
- Agency Arms Compensator: 279 Verts and 562 Tris
- Short Front Sight: 28 Verts and 50 Tris
- Short Rear Sight: 76 Verts and 146 Tris
- Tall Front Sight: 30 Verts and 54 Tris
- Tall Rear Sight: 74 Verts and 142 Tris
- Standard Barrel: 205 Verts and 410 Tris
- Threaded Barrel: 253 Verts and 506 Tris
- Thread Protector: 96 Verts and 192 Tris
- Afterburner Barrel: 390 Verts and 796 Tris
- Frame: 1,198 Verts and 2,311 Tris
- Standard Magazine: 863 Verts and 1,776 Tris
- Extended Magazine: 840 Verts and 1,730 Tris
- Ammo: 281 Verts and 554 Tris
4,096 x 4,096 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the M&P9. 2,048 x 2,048 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the Magazine and Ammo.
Updated Sep 14, 2019