KP31 Submachine Gun Low-poly 3D model
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
This product includes 71 round drum magazine and 9mm cartridge.
- The weapon is separated into objects to make animation easier. Movable parts include the bolt, magazine, magazine catch, rear sight, and trigger.
- KP31 mesh is in triangles. Triangle count is in the polygon count box.
- KP31 quad mesh also available in the download.
- No n-gons
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters) Weapon Dimensions: 88cm x 15cm x 20cm
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2019
- 4096x4096 PBR base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- 512x512 PBR textures for the 9mm cartridge
- There is a separate download of the textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Textures in .png format
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them.