Gewehr 43 Rifle Low-poly 3D model
Semi-automatic rifle developed and used by German forces in World War Two.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. The Marmoset Toolbag scene is included.
This product includes 8mm cartridge.
- The weapon is separated into objects to make animation easier. Movable parts include bolt carrier, bolt, magazine, magazine catch, rear sight, safety and trigger.
- Model is tris only. Triangle count is in the polygon count box. A quaded version for 3ds Max 2019 also included (useful for making LOD's)
- No n-gons
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed. -.obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2018
- 4096x4096 PBR base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- 512x512 PBR textures for the cartridge
- There is a separate download of the textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them.
Substance Painter Project used to make the textures for this weapon is also downloadable.