Acoustic Panels Kitbash Pack Low-poly 3D model
All preview images shown are rendered with Octane Render. Plus some screenshots of the model in the viewports of Cinema 4D, Substance Painter, and Element 3D. Environments and lighting setups are not included (such as the speakers and turntable models, but you can find those in my profile if you're interested). All panels are black, im just playing/experimenting with the color in some of the renders.
- Includes x12 Square Acoustic Panels, and x1 Corner Bass Trap.
- All Panels have the same dimensions: 40 cm * 40 cm * 6 cm (so you can easily mix and match).
- All geometry is subdivision ready. Add subdivision as you see fit. The more organic shapes may need it, depending on the use case.
- Fully unwrapped, non-overlapping UV's. The geometry in the back of each panel has 1/4 of the texel density of the rest of the UV's, this increases the detail in the areas that are visible.
- 8K PBR Textures. Use the Height maps as Displacement for closeup renders.
- No N-gons, Complex Poles, or Isolated Vertices.
_SPP - Substance Painter Project file. You can edit the textures for all the formats.
_TEX - Textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Unpack in the root folder. Textures are 4K 8bit png files (Metal/Rough PBR). All files point to these textures by default.
_TEX_8K - Textures exported from Substance Painter and used for all the files bellow. Unpack in the root folder. Textures are 8K 8bit png files (Metal/Rough PBR). You dont need to download the 8K textures if you dont need that much detail.
Average polycount per panel: 2,011, add subdivision to match your needs. Dont forget to subdivide the UV's based on the edge/boundary.
_C4D_Octane - Cinema 4D project file with Octane shaders using the pbr textures. This is where all the renders come from. Screenshot attached.
_ORBX - Octane Standalone Package with embeded textures. Can be unpacked as OCS, or imported into any host program running Octane (or Standalone), using the orbx importer.
_FBX - Autodesk FBX. You may need to re-tweak the shaders abit, depending on the program you open it in, but all pbr textures should maintain link.
_C4D - Cinema 4D project file with Physical/Standard shaders, using the pbr textures in the texture pack. Screenshot attached.
_E3D - Ready to use in Video Copilot's Element 3D, plus an After Effects project file with the model already loaded. You may need to re-link the model/textures upon opening it for the first time, so just point to the root folder, where you extracted the pbr texture pack. Screnshot attached.
_OBJ - OBJ/MTL exported from Cinema 4D.
All files are zipped.
If you have any questions or requests, dont hesitate to ask me. Also please consider leaving a like or a comment discussing the model. Im eager to know what people think about my models, so i can find ways to improve.