1 / 43
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
- Suckling pig roasted in the style of Segovia, traditionally chopped with the edge of a dish that is then broken.
- It is a typical meal of holidays and celebrations such as weddings and Christmas.
Model low-poly, suitable for close-up.
Units of file: centimeters.
Size in centimeters: 150 (X axis), 73.07 (Y axis), 15.40 (Z axis).
Real world scale. (1,1,1).
Focused on the origin.
- An object with a mesh manifold.
- With 3,858 quads (100%).
- With 3,860 vertices and 7,716 edges.
- Subdividable topology.
- Clean edge flow.
- No isolated vertices.
- No coincident vertices.
- No coincident/coplanar faces.
- No faces intersected.
- No faces distorted more than 45 degrees.
- No loss geometry.
- No poles with more than 5 edges.
UVMAP AND TEXTURES
- Normal outward.
- UV without overlapping.
- Four originals textures of 4096x4096 px in .png format.
Image textures included:
- roast_piglet_normal.png (OPTIONAL)
- Render with Blender Internal without post production.
- The images of the mesh are in orthographic view.
The OBJ an FBX files are exported from Blender 2.78 (-Z Forward, Y Up) and may need some adjustment (textures).