Spinnaker Low-poly 3D model
Spinnaker is a residential tower located in Main Beach on the Gold Coast in Australia. The building rises to 90 m and was built in 1983.
The native Sketchup file is in 2017 version, is geo-referenced and available to be exported in KMZ to be used on most of GIS (as Google Earth or ESRI).
*Features : *
- Low polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Materials and textures : 15
- Polygons : 2776
File formats: Sketchup 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020 Textures formats: JPEG (.jpg) & PNG (.png)