1 / 20
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Game ready low-poly Air Conditioner models with PBR textures for game engines/renderers.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default render in Blender will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene is included.
The textures in the embedded Marmoset preview are somewhat compressed. The textures you get when you purchase this product have better quality.
- Geometry is triangulated to ensure best shading.
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately.
- Scaled to approximate real world size.
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3(see renders).
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4.
- Tested in Unity Engine.
- Unity and Unreal Engine 4 projects are included.
- No special plugins needed.
- .dae, .abc, .stl, .obj and .fbx versions exported from Blender 2.83.
|| Textures ||
4096x4096 textures for Air Conditioner:
- General PBR Metallic/Roughness textures: BaseColor, Metallic, Roughness, Normal(DirectX), Normal(OpenGL), AO, Emission.
- Unity Textures: Albedo, MetallicSmoothness, Normal(OpenGL), AO, Emission.
- Unreal Engine 4 textures: BaseColor, OcclusionRoughnessMetallic, Normal(DirectX), Emission.
- PBR Specular/Glossiness textures: Diffuse, Specular, Glossiness, Normal(DirectX), Normal(OpenGL), AO, Emission.
All textures in png format. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.