Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 Low-poly 3D model
• It is the high-quality low-poly 3D model Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 used in various fields 3D graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made with ortho-photos of real tablet that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use is that the model consists from two of meshes, it is low-polygonal (saves resources of your system) and has only one material.
• Whichever renderer you wouldn't use, this model will always look realistic because of quality high resolution photo-textures.
• The competently think over topology low-poly model in combination with detailed textures allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for closeups.
• For increase advanced realism in addition these textures are used: Specular, Glossiness, Bump and Emission for the luminous elements of the model (For example, screens, indicators, etc.). If you use V-Ray renderer and V-Ray MTL material set “BRDF Type” as “Phong” for correct glossiness effect. For correct reflecting effect you need set “Use Fresnel” and “Fresnel IOR” is 5. For the best Bump depth I set Bump Multiplier is 0.2.
• Total of the main textures - 5. Resolution of all textures is 4096 pixels square resolution in .png format. Also there are original texture file .PSD format in separate archive.
• Turning of leg support is animated with the simple rotation of leg mesh.
• Model was created in the Maya 2009 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly named.
• Also there is prepared render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 6 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline was set animation keys for model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.