Edmonton Oilers Hockey Goalkeeper Standing Pose 3D model
Edmonton Oilers Hockey Goalkeeper Standing Pose with protective gear worn to protect the winter sport athlete from injuries. Hockey winter sport is competitive physical activity used for maintaining or improving participants physical ability and skills. For winter professional sports, NHL history, ice team games, team sports, hockey gaming, sport fun leisure, competitive games, ice activity, sport entertainment, sport recreation, sport show business, sporting entertainments, sports protective equipment, athletics, winter Olympic sports, simulation video games, and computer games design.
Edmonton Oilers Hockey Goalkeeper Standing Pose is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing. Hope you like it!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- 3ds Max 2012 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- OBJ(Multi Format)
- 3DS(Multi Format)
- Maya 2011
- Cinema 4D R14
- FBX(Multi Format)
Textures Formats: -(48.png) 4096 x 4096 -(1.png) 512 x 512