Edmonton Oilers Hockey Goalkeeper Rigged 3D model
Edmonton Oilers Hockey Goalkeeper with helmet, blocker, catcher, chest and arm protector, jockstrap, leg pads, mask, pants or breezers, skates, and stick. Winter sport athlete with hockey protective equipment for hockey playing. Ice hockey is a team sport played on ice, in which two teams of skaters use their sticks to shoot a rubber puck to score goal points. For winter professional sports, NHL history, ice team games, team sports, hockey gaming, sport fun leisure, competitive games, ice activity, sport entertainment, sport recreation, sport show business, sporting entertainments, sports protective equipment, athletics, winter Olympic sports, simulation video games, and computer games design.
Edmonton Oilers Hockey Goalkeeper Rigged is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing. Hope you like it!
Edmonton Oilers Hockey Goalkeeper fully rigged with bones and skin system in 3D Studio Max. You can easily position it the way you need or animate it the way your project requires using helpers in 3D Studio Max. See the turntable to get an idea of how rigging works.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- 3ds Max 2014 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- 3ds Max 2014 Corona materials scene
- 3ds Max 2014 Mental Ray materials scene
- Photoshop (original texture files with all layers)
Textures Formats: -(48.png) 4096 x 4096 -(1.png) 512 x 512