DESCRIPTION: This is a very detailed 3d model of the 1957 Ferrari 625 TRC Spider Scaglietti serial number 0672 MDTR - The winningest Ferrari ever!
HISTORY: Only two Ferrari 625 TRC Spider Scaglietti were manufactured in 1957. They were based on the 500 TRC model, but upgraded by factory to 2.5-litre specification. These two examples of breathtaking beauty are some of the most gorgeous cars ever made by Ferrari, according to the brand’s historian, Richard F. Merritt. One of the two vehicles was purchased by the Austrian-origin, American pilot John Von Neumann, famous for importing European sports cars to the United States and for founding the California Sports Car Club. Between 1957 and 1959, Von Neumann drove the mighty 625 Trc in many races – Pebble Beach, Pomona, Hawaii and Santa Barbara, to mention but a few – earning three podiums and two 1st place victories. It continued on to have a prolific career, even in vintage races all the way up to 2011 Montery Historic Races. Despite those successes and the ones that would come later, the real triumph remains its beauty. By Ferrari's own records, this car was the most winning Ferrari ever, claiming the most first in class and overall wins in races of the period.
Under the hood, there is a 250 Colombo 3l engine.
- Very high quality polygonal model (mostly quads) originally created in 3ds Max.
- Redshift, Corona, V-Ray, Arnold and Default materials included for 3ds Max. V-Ray materials for Cinema4D. Default standard materials for Blender, OBJ and FBX version. Two OBJ Files with different subdivision levels. Step files containing nurbs surfaces and SolidWorks file provided, although some parts need healing (not all parts are solids). Solidworks drawing containing the car bodywork and 23+5 PDF sheets containing sections of the bodywork for a car buck.
- Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units (cm), and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups.
- All main parts (engine, doors, interior, wheels etc) are grouped for proper positioning in the scene. There are a total of 82 objects in the scene, all have instance TurboSmooth applied for easy changing the subdivision level.
- Everything is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real car (even small bolts are modeled).
- No special plugin needed to open scene. No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- There is 1 multi-materials used in the scene, with 88 submaterials. Identical textures and maps are instanced in different sub-materials.
- 44 textures (all PNG format) with resolutions from 256x256 to 16384x16384 used for bodypaint, dash gauges, emblems, bolts, ignition coil, interior stickers, seats, etc.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers that are original stickers from the car, redrawn in Photoshop in higher resolution. No default names for objects or materials used.
There is also a tonneau cover in the same bodypaint color included which the original car does not feature, but I have included one if needed.
Additional zip with psd files for the bodypaint color, body decals etc are included (check other psd named file after buying)
Preview renders were done in 3ds Max 2021 with V-Ray 5.
The rendering scenes are not included.