What does this mean: "You have 100 points left to continue downloading free models!" ?

Discussion started by coda

Hey,

Maybe this is self-explanatory, but the English is ambiguous to me. I just signed up because I wanted to download a few of the free models to try out (I'm a student and I'm trying to get my head around blender and other related things). I downloaded a tree, and then when I tried to download another model I got this popup, with no clear way to proceed. I don't see anywhere in my account where these 'points' are mentioned, what my 'balance' is (if I have one), how much 'free' models cost in points to download (if that's the case). Clearly I don't understand something here.

I am a new user of this site, and therefore I'd appreciate it if someone can clarify the situation.

Thanks.

Answers

Posted about 8 years ago

Hi there,

All users have limited amount of free downloads. Once you run out, window that you mentioned pops up.

Now, there are two ways to continue downloading free models:
1. Make a shout-out to the designer by sharing a post on social network of your choice.
2. Collect enough points to reach next user level (in your case, you need 100). You can check your level here: https://www.cgtrader.com/levels

Regards,
Mantas

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat