Im kind of new to this free lancing thing can you give me some tips? i use blender mainly for 3d stuff
im kind of puzzled how this thing works, if a person creates a Project then lets say 10 people applied to it does it mean that 10 people would be making the same model and the host of the project would pick which one is the best? or does he pick one from those 10 applicants to work on his/her project? and are there guarantees you wouldnt be scammed after you send them your work?
It works like this
1. person A creates a project
2. 10 freelancers applies to it with their proposals
3. person A chooses one freelancer from them (person B)
4. he then prepays negotiated sum to cgtrader (full amount)
5. person B gets notified about that by e-mail and can start working on the project
6. when job is done, person B uploads all the files through project dashboard
7. if person A is satisfied with the job, he marks the project as finished and payment is released to person B
alrighty, thanks for the heads up and the dont's, i would keep them in mind i know its not his fault, newbie mistake any other thing to keep in mind when freelancing? how about pricing offer most of the time i see $50 is it a good idea to have a lower asking price if what the host task is kind of easy to do?
What about "no deadline"? How person A will choise person B?
In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.