May 18th, 2011
Here is the list of upcoming features and known issues we are working on right now:
- Item page doesnt show product category in which a product is published. Will be implemented as breadcrumbs navigation address below menu bar.
- Search phrase and selected filters get canceled when Sorting or Items per page functions are used.
- Advanced Search by Author name doesnt work.
- Related Keywords on Product page need some calibration to suggest better keywords.
- 3D models and Revit models are shown on the same page. Will be separated to distinct pages and tabs.
- Revit uploading is not yet fully functioning.
- Product edit replaces publishing date so it goes to top of the new models list at the Homepage. Will elaborate on that.
- Personal Message dont work when try to send via Item Page user name link.
- User Interface Help Tips will be implemented to assist you on various functionality.
- Selection checkboxes will be implemented in Files and Images uploader.
- Thumbnails sometimes shows empty image (half-open box image).
Fixed bugs and new features:
May 11th, 2011
We are excited to launch a platform for CG community that will change the rules of the game within CG community.
This is very ambitious target, we know, and the only way to achieve it is keep ourselves focused on developing both the platform and new understanding of what fair partnership in CG industry really means.
At CGTrader, we continually strive to optimize the digital 3D experience for all members of our community, whether creators or buyers of 3D models. Today, we're excited to introduce two major developments that will significantly impact how 3D models are created, validated, and used: the CGTrader Quality Standard and the Kodama Plugin.
CGTrader, the leading 3D stock model marketplace, accepts guest posts from qualified industry professionals. Pitch us your written articles, infographics, interviews or opinion pieces and approach one of the largest digital design communities in the world.
Who can contribute to our blog?
We are waiting for interesting pitches from anyone interested in the 3D world, but we will prioritize content from industry experts, especially: