September 17th, 2014
21 Amazing Concept Vehicles We Might Be Driving in 2050
Some of us may not be planning for the next month or year, so thinking about the methods the world will use to travel in the future might seem irrelevant and even pointless. And yet, in the world of scarce energy resources, one can’t help but wonder what incomprehensible inventions are waiting for us in as far ahead as the world of 2050.
Will we be flying in our personal airborne systems? Or stuck in one giant traffic jam, not going anywhere? Will we use the power of our minds to get from point A to point B (teleportation?) or will we be utterly reliant on alternative energy? It’s hard to tell. So let’s put aside the smart talks about the necessary technological breakthroughs and do something much more inspiring – let’s wonder.
1. Future Car (Concept Vehicle) by Dragos Matkovski. If this is how future cars will look like, we can't wait for the future to come!
3. Bike by Gabriel Nieto. Urban cyclists are self-proclaimed kings and queens of the roads, but with this stylish bike on their side - no one will dare argue about the title.
4. Flying Fiat by Jomar Machado. You might not be the biggest fan of FIAT, but how about flying to your doctors appointment?
5. Grasshopper by Lukas Opryszek. Don't feel like cycling? This two-wheel beast is here to help you conquer the city. It does certainly send a message...
6. Inner City Vehicle by Sean Seongjun Ko. This back-to-the-future type of carriage is nothing less but amazing - sheek and sustainable, a zero emission car that will see a green light everywhere it turns. On the wishlist.
6. EQ GLYDE by Paul Wesley. This is a perfect description of a drama car. Batman style upgraded to a new level.
Software used: 3ds Max, Vray
7. Jet Moto by Dave LeBlanc. Though inspired by a video game, this futuristic vehicle may soon become a real game.
8. If the world needs to bend to a new idea, we'd like it to be this one. Surely, the future needs flying cars.
9. Dako by RikenProductions. You know what to do with this one-eyed flying motobeast - wiggle wiggle wiggle...
10. Z.E.S.T (Zero Emission Solo Transport) by Mike Stokes. Why solo rocks in one image. Driving buddies are so overrated.
11. Audi Shark Concept by Kazim Doku. It's Audi, it's anti-gravity and it is able to fly. Is it a driver's dream?
Software used: VRay
12. Maybach Exelero by Khaled Alkayed. Meet the future tank's little brother.
13. Wasteland Skiff by Jin Jo Phang. Fishing trips made easy?
14. ION-EV by WhiteLeyth. Electric and electrifying - the ION-EV vehicle is designed with the future cities concept in mind. It gets our imagination working.
15. Speedbike 02 by TehPuppetmaster. This worm-like speed bike is just the kind of a hug a lonely traveler would need.
Software used: 3ds Max, VRay
17. Karmelion Concept Car by Paul Wesley. You need to be quite slim to fit inside this futuristic car, but if you do - your swag is saved.
18. Audi Avatar Concept by Edwin Conan. This 3-seat electric supercar is said to be designed to provide the future drivers with joy that they had playing racing games when they were kids. Hallelujah
19. TS.2850 by Anthony Scime. Although it looks like a giant key ring, this futuristic machine is designed to be the fastest land racing vehicle ever invented. And no screeching wheels...
Software used: Photoshop
20. Crono Viper by Arnoldas Vitkus. No comments, really. Can't wait to ride it.
1. Black Cucumber by MrBuben. Surely, you too are wondering why this monster is titled Black Cucumber. Our guess is that because it's gangsta-cool (though not cool like a cucumber)... But then, who cares? It's certainly the right kind of cool.
Software used: 3ds Max
Are you bursting at the seems with ideas? Don't waste them! Enter the Future Vehicles Challenge
Interested in selling 3D models? Request a free e-guide below and learn all the tricks to make money off your talent:
Tell us what you think!