Dominican Republic Magnet Souvenir 3D print model
This is a realistic 3D model of a fridge magnet souvenir. It is meant for either rendering or 3d printing.
- Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units, and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Mesh is unique (only one object), 100% quads and completely watertight.
- STL file has 6 level iteration subdivision and displacement already applied, so the polygon and vertices number is completely different. It is ready for 3d print.
- Two OBJ Files with different subdivision levels: one with no subdivisions or displacement applied, the other with 6 iterations and displacement applied.
- The model has diffuse, normal, specular and displacement maps. All 4096x4096 in resolution. When rendering, the normal map should only be used if the displacement map is not used. Otherwise, the results might not be as good.
- All textures are in PNG format.
- Redshift, Corona, V-Ray, Arnold and Default materials included for 3ds Max. V-Ray materials for Cinema4D. Default standard materials for Blender, OBJ and FBX version.
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces, no missing textures.
Renders were done in 3ds Max and V-Ray renderer.
The rendering scenes are not included.
This product has no reviews yet